• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Florida X-metal In Store Availability Query

Wingnutz

Oakley Beginner
Oxford , UK
Due to fly from the UK to Florida for a holiday in mid August - have any members seen any x-metals (Juliets, XS or half-x) available in stores either around Fort Myers / Naples or Orlando recently ?

Cheers

I dont recall seeing any at the vault. There are some in the tampa store. International mall has PB too

Ecko - cheers for the update - might not be able to swing a detour via Tampa but nice to hear there are still some out in store. Fingers crossed I might be lucky enough to find some elsewhere.

Tampa is really out of the way from where your going to be. Not sure if they could transfer them for you though. I believe there is a regular store and a vault out there for you to check.

Ecko - fortunatly theres a Vault in Estero just down the road from where we are staying so will be checking that out ASAP... Have driven Fort Myers / Tampa to visit Busch Gardens on a previous visit and as you suggest it is a bit of a way to go. Only option would be a detour when we travel up to Orlando but with wife and child in tow not really advisable.

There are some available, just not in the Oakley stores, but close by. I saw at least 6 pair while I was there a couple months ago.

Back