• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fluoro Pack Pics

Oakster

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Canada
Picked these up a bit ago now, but finally getting my collection up and running in the new space. Thought I'd share pics as I haven't seen many of them on here. These won't likely end up being displayed once the collection is all up as they take up too much space.

I was really fortunate to get these from someone that kept everything intact and didn't touch anything. The shirts are still in their plastic and the shoes have never been laced. All of the wristbands still have their cardboard.

For those that aren't familiar, it was a pack that included:
-Pack
-Shoes
-Shirt
-Wristbands
-Fingerbands (yes, fingerbands)
-Monster Dogs with icons to match the tee and outsole of the shoes.
There were 4 colors made.

DSC07340_zps75b9b5c2.jpg
DSC07339_zps177db461.jpg
DSC07345_zps224e7e64.jpg
DSC07346_zps5c00fd65.jpg
DSC07347_zpsec6cbd9b.jpg
DSC07348_zpsa2bb8b13.jpg

Oakle y said:
Cool display.

By early next week I should have everything set up. You'll have to drop by and you can check out all of the stands and other goodies. It's on the south side so not super convenient.

Rustpot said:
What shoes are those? I love the look of the green pair.

Sequel if I remember right. It's neat because the white and black are full grain leather, the blue is suede, and the green is canvas.

My god I'd love to have just one of those packs.........just for the MD's oh and the shoes. Any extras PM me..if not then sweet collection.

Latest Posts

Back