• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fluoro Pack Pics

I had all of those at one point. Awesome sets, but a pain to display haha...Very Nice Oakster...your Dispatch arrive safe btw?

Rezechs said:
I see empty towers Unacceptable.

Haha... They will be full soon enough. My entire collection has been in boxes since December and its a big process to get everything pulled back out. I also still have to move my double in. I have 2 more cases than when I packed up but it shouldn't be a problem to fill them. I also hope to do some neat displays of non-sunglass Oakley stuff as well.

dr.chop said:
I had all of those at one point. Awesome sets, but a pain to display haha...Very Nice Oakster...your Dispatch arrive safe btw?

Tracking says they're here but we had an appointment right after work, then dinner, now just getting the kids to sleep. It's killing me as I've been avoiding your posts because I want the surprise. A local guy that I ran into randomly and had never met told me they looked awesome. Funny to run into someone that I mention 'I have rasta dispatches on the way' and he's seen pics of them.

You're officially now a big deal above the border!

Tracking says they're here but we had an appointment right after work, then dinner, now just getting the kids to sleep. It's killing me as I've been avoiding your posts because I want the surprise. A local guy that I ran into randomly and had never met told me they looked awesome. Funny to run into someone that I mention 'I have rasta dispatches on the way' and he's seen pics of them.

You're officially now a big deal above the border!
Insane!! I just made the first sale on the African continent too. I know Canada is really picking up steam these days. I have a couple more here that I have to do for some Canadian O Bruthas!! Might ever surpass Singapore..Then again, who am I kidding lol.

Insane!! I just made the first sale on the African continent too. I know Canada is really picking up steam these days. I have a couple more here that I have to do for some Canadian O Bruthas!! Might ever surpass Singapore..Then again, who am I kidding lol.

Sounds like its gonna be time to send the next big batch in to the Chop Shop! Ha!

I think it is....and there's one up my sleeve right now targeted to "Froggy" people haha

Back