• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FMJ 5.56 vs. FMJ W Eye Jacket

The FMJ Ws that I just received today (pictured) are "new" Eye Jackets. I love them but they need some work. They need new lenses and the icons need to be replaced. I know that the icons aren't hard to replace its just getting that nose done. I need to find out a suitable donor to have lenses cut from too.

Thanks @Funky-Trixtar. They're in questionable shape; the icons on the arms need to be replaced, the lenses need to be replaced and the nose bridge icon is fading but I still have them! They're a project pair for sure but I'm going to find ways to restore them to their original glory!

Dedication...........................

Brian check this out FMJ W's with gold irridiium. First gen.
http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/bnob-3-eye-jackes.52017/
Saw those but I think those are the 45mm not the 5.56. Unfortunately it's a bit out of my price range at the moment as well. I should have some more funds in the coming weeks if they're still around but I don't expect them to last long.

I'm putting together a Juliet lens package to sell but I'm waiting on a set of lenses to arrive. They won't be here for a little while.

Thanks for the heads up though. Good looking out @Funky-Trixtar!

Back