1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Won these at an oakley sponsored bike race. They were podium glasses,( of course oakley wants you to be wearing some fancy glasses while your up there). They are not shaun whites, they have no signature or markings of any kind, the lenses are 24k but not polarized, and they were given to me in a regular frogskin camo bag. Worn a couple times but never for more than 10 minutes.

Asking $225 +shipping/payal fees

FMJ Gold Holbrook - P1000999_zps3f1e6654.jpg FMJ Gold Holbrook - 20141122_212054_zps1456c0ad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 12/7/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price reduced and added another pic.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    were they produced by oakley or are they a custom?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    100% produced by oakley. They had given these to other athletes as well, not sure how many, but i know at least 3 other guys who got them in the year before the Shaun white version was released. Personally I think they made them for that reason and decided to actually sell them after the fact and made them part of the Shaun white collection. They really are not wearable as they are simply too fragile.
    Just my guess though.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Reduced to $225