1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. holbrook

holbrook Oakley Beginner

Hey guys,
    Just a heads up to anyone interested in seeing the FMJ or the Hollowpoint. They will both be in the San Francisco Ostore 842 market street San Francisco Ca 94102. Tomorrow 8/18. the event is from 7-9pm. This is one a select few stores having a release party. Stop bye and check it out if your in the area it is awesome to see in person. Rumor has there might be goodies bags if u show up around 7 and there will be appetizers.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

I actually am in SF for business this week might try to stop by this tomorrow night. I would love to see it in person, and the chance to get goodie bags always sweetens the deal. If I do I will definitely snap some pics. Is the event open to the public?

3. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

i live near SF, and might go but i dont like crowds of people. :mad:

4. holbrook

holbrook Oakley Beginner

The event is open to the public, It starts at 7 and ends at 9. The watch is awesome it is defiently worth checking out even if a crowd is here.

5. O-Migo

O-Migo Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the heads up Holbrook, Count me in...I'll be there to check it out!!!

6. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

I stopped by briefly and saw the watch...it was awesome! Such a cool watch to see in person. I didn't get to snap any pictures because I didn't have my camera, however I noticed a few people with camera's taking pictures so hopefully some of them find their way onto here. Thanks for the info Holbrook, it was awesome to see such a rare piece in person!

7. Hed568

Hed568 Oakley Enthusiast

the fmj in all its glory!

8. Hed568

Hed568 Oakley Enthusiast