• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FMJ watch second release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just curious
Doing my homeworks on the brand
Release dates can change in a compagnie
Changes are made all the time
BTW really happy to see all the respect here
Remember though. They did discontinue the entire watch like this year.

So if.....IF they were to rerelease a new cool ass Stealth black with carbon fiber face diamond edition FMJ. It probably would be some kind of super special heritage rerelease and not anytime soon. ;)

Remember though. They did discontinue the entire watch like this year.

So if.....IF they were to rerelease a new cool ass Stealth black with carbon fiber face diamond edition FMJ. It probably would be some kind of super special heritage rerelease and not anytime soon. ;)
So if we add all that up we should be in the 12-15k neighborhood price range, hope it is quite a while before they release it.

Since I don't have nearly as much money as Frank have I hope this never relase. Thanks !

I have that illness, if I have something and a new, better version comes out I need to have it.

10 000$ objects ? No thanks lol

However a black version with diamonds ! Count me in. I just signed the form for the organs donation

Anyways, I think from a business stand point it was a faillure no ?

As far as I know all the FMJ in québec were sent back in the usa 'cause they couldn't sell them. All but one :angel: lol

Well
Anyways, I think from a vusiness stand point it was a faillure no ?

As far as I know all the FMJ in québec were sent back in the usa 'cause they couldn't sell them. All but one :angel: lol
well someone bought them all, I have had people looking for me and none to be found in a store anywhere.

@OakleyFrankFMJ i think needs to return one to a nearby store and say he bought one to many

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back