• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley FMJ Watch Compared to Others

• Thread starter Deleted member 790
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 790

Hi,

So I haven't been in here for a while. Actually since I got my TI gearbox which was back in April.
Looking for some advice on the FMJ, hoping to hear from owners.

How often should the watch been worn? I don't have a winder and probably wouldn't be getting one.
How is it on the wrist? Heavier compared to the gearbox or Minute Machine? (I'd love pictures of it on, if anyone can provide such)

I have been offered a price that's hard to refuse and I'm really tempted. Just don't know if it'll be worth it in the long run.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Sander

hmmm you wont find many owners who wear them im sure haha! i'd be too afraid of scratching it. That said, for a real deal of a price like youre suggesting, i would buy it, try it, and if i dont like it, should be an easy sell.

hmmm you wont find many owners who wear them im sure haha! i'd be too afraid of scratching it. That said, for a real deal of a price like youre suggesting, i would buy it, try it, and if i dont like it, should be an easy sell.

i disagree...that watch is begging to be worn! Scratches give watches character ;-)

I decided to pass on it.
If you're interested FearGearGarage, PM me and maybe I can help you out.

Back