• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FNG From Georgia

oz0ne

Oakley Beginner
Atlanta, GA
Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Brian from Atlanta and have been enjoying Oakleys for about 10 years or so.

Look forward to interacting with y'all and continuing my collection. I currently have a pair of polished black/BIP Straight Jackets and a pair of polished black/BI Half Jackets. I used to have a pair of Juliets but left those in my Mustang after it got totaled. Wasn't able to get back to the wrecker yard in time before the insurance company came and got it. So someone has a nice pair of sunglasses now. I also just broke a pair of Zero 0.4s.

Anyway, thanks for letting me share.

Welcome to the forum!

Only 5k miles and totaled ? What'd ya do?

Actually, this time, I didn't do it. I was heading home from work on the interstate and traffic began backing up due to another wreck ahead. I began to slow down but the bit, er, female dog behind me did not. Rear ended me between 35-40MPH. But I got a '13 5.0 to replace it. I do miss those Juliets though. It was like putting sex on my face!

Thanks for the welcomes.

Actually, this time, I didn't do it. I was heading home from work on the interstate and traffic began backing up due to another wreck ahead. I began to slow down but the bit, er, female dog behind me did not. Rear ended me between 35-40MPH. But I got a '13 5.0 to replace it. I do miss those Juliets though. It was like putting sex on my face!

Thanks for the welcomes.

damn. That sucks. One thing I noticed though. You said "this time"?

Back