• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FNG From Indiana

Clay

Oakley Expert
Hello everyone. I joined this forum a while back and have posted a few times, so I figured I would introduce myself.

I've been a fan of Oakleys since I bought my first pair back in the early 90s (I think thats right ;) ) My first pair was a set of gold / gold E-wires. God only knows where those are today. I loved them and wore them everywhere, and to be honest if I could find them they are probably completely worn out.

After that I didn't have any others until the mid 90s when I bought my first pair of x-metals. A pair of XX 24Ks, which I also wore the crap out of, and ended up sending back to Oakley because the gold color wore off the ends of the stems. They replaced the frames (should have just kept them) but put the old lenses back in.

anyway, I've bought more since then, and still love the x-metals the most, and to be honest most of whats available today doesn't really trip my trigger all that much. About the only ones I like of the current crop are the Fast and Flak jackets, and thats what I wear everyday.

I drive my wife nuts on a regular basis when we travel so I can hit up an Oakley store or Vault to see if they have any x-metals or accessories on the shelf ;)

Great forum you have here, and glad to be here!

-Clay

Back