• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Foakley Pit Boss

981699_10201472404359855_1963451912_o.jpg

lol... you guys are funny..
i returned fake pit boss from seller and bought this real pit boss 2 from oakley vault but lens with polarized etched seems to be loose, it pop out easy...

I just got a REAL pair of Pit Boss 1's. Came with all the boxes, cards ect. Those do look fake compared to these. As others said...flat rivets, the etching of the POLARIZED looks too high and not in the same location of mine. They do look pretty darn close tho. Good to hear you got some 2's.

I just got a REAL pair of Pit Boss 1's. Came with all the boxes, cards ect. Those do look fake compared to these. As others said...flat rivets, the etching of the POLARIZED looks too high and not in the same location of mine. They do look pretty darn close tho. Good to hear you got some 2's.

Thanks, getting +red pol lenses for my Pit Boss II from Dr. Chop....

Thanks, getting +red pol lenses for my Pit Boss II from Dr. Chop....

Nice, def post pics up when done. The Pit Boss II's are some nice glasses. I really really like those.

I'm new to the forum, not new to Oakelys, I did a ton of browsing on here and Ebay before purchasing these. Some of the fakes look so good it's scary. I prolly woulda bought some fakes if they were about 99 or 125 dollars, but most go for either $279 or the full $400. If we can get lucky we can score a real pair for $400-$450 might as well spend the extra for it.

The fake i got it for $185 thats why I took a chance, on sellers pic you couldnt tell the screws were blurry and he got a return policy....

Back