• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Follow The Journey! From Louisiana To Disneyland. And All The Vaults In Between :-)

Well we are sitting here for fantasmic at magic Kingdom right now. Tomorrow through thursday is all Disney and California adventure. Getting the convertible rental car thursday morning and heading over to foothill ranch then balboa island. Then hitting cArlsbad outlet on the way down to San Diego. Staying at town and country resort in San Diego through Sunday and flying home Sunday. Plan on hitting the o vault in San Diego. Also doing the the zoo and unfortunately legoland lol

Don't know if you like sushi at all, but if you do, Sushi deli in San Diego is awesome. It's a bit outside the gaslamp district where there is an O store. There is also a blends there, it's where I bought the dalmatian frogs that I just sold.

Need some advice California residents !!!
When we leave Anaheim on Thursday , we are hitting foothill ranch , Newport beach and the Carlsbad / san Diego . What route do I need to take that is the best.

Take 5 all the way south to El Toro Rd
After you hit HQ go back to the 5 and keep going south to Carlsbad Premium Outlets and you'll find the Vault right next to Coach
After that go back to 5 south to Camino de La Plaza, be very careful since that's the last exit in the US after that is Mexico hahahaha. Take Camino de La Plaza, you'll see at your left an outside mall Las Americas Premium Outlets, there's where the Vault is, don't expect a nice selection on shades, but they have good deals in the clothes area
PM me if you need anything else bro, I'm like 20 minutes from there

What about Newport beach area/ balboa island. Should I hit that before or after HQ.

Update lol in line at Ariel's grotto to meet princesses and eat breakfast while sporting over the tops lol

Newport is before HQ is you travel north-south, you can go to the O store in irvine, where freeways 5 and 405 meet in a very nice mall called the Spectrum, nice store, then hit HQ, Carlsbad, Gaslamp Quarter In San Diego and lastly The Vault at Las Americas

Hey stevan let me know what Newport Beach is like. My wife & me are planing a Vegas trip in the next 2-3 years but we only fancy4-5 days there. We want to (well ok I WANT TO) do foothills & then we were looking at Newport Beach. I'd love to see some photo's of the place if you can.

Yeah the only reason I am going to Newport is to see balboa island. I am a huge arrested development fan . And they have the banana stands there lol. So if any one has ever seen the tvshow arrested development you know what I am talking about

Latest Posts

Back