1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok so here's the deal. I lost my job a couple weeks ago which really sucks, but I'm also getting married next week, awesome! So now I'm starting to sell some of my collection. I may be adding more glasses next week but I'll start with these two. Ernesto Fonseca Antix and a Team USA Fuel Cell each $100. Both are BNIB never worn. Thanks
    Fonseca Antix And Team USA Fuel Cell Need To To Sell Quick. - upu2u5ud.jpg Fonseca Antix And Team USA Fuel Cell Need To To Sell Quick. - a5u6y2yp.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Inside Outlaw. Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Really sucks to hear abt the bad timing of events dude! But hey, getting married is a fantastic chapter in anyone's life, so look forward to that yeah? Great prices! Always wanted that antix but they just don't suit me

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No biggie. It's not like there is a universal fit for everyone.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Prices dropped to $80 each

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Surprised no one has jumped on the Fonsecas .... $80 is an awesome price for a very unique pair of glasses ...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Under The Electric Sky

Rating:
    100%
    Not to hijack your thread but did you get my PM for the Holbrook?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Payment se t on Fonseca. Glad to be getting these back into my collection. I've been missing them since the moment I sold them. I don't even remember who bought them anymore, it was so traumatic...lol

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Team USA Fuel Cell still available.