• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Food Joints, Post The Best Ones You Know.

Toronto:

Johnny's burgers; located in Scarbourough and has been around for 40+ years. Family owned & its their only location. Great burgers, fries and shakes. There isn't any seating, aside form a few picnic benches outside. Shoppers drugmart tried to shut them down as Shoppers wanted to build a drug store on the surrounding land and the Johnny's was taking up too much room, but Johnny's stood its ground and Shopper built their drugmart AROUND Johnny's. Funny as hell to look at.
Anyways, Johnny's is a great place to pick up a burger!

Webers Hamburgers: Located North of Toronto on Highway 11. Most customers are people driving on the highway. They have great food and they started getting so busy that they built a parking lot on the opposite side of the highway and then a bridge for people to cross the highway to get to the restaurant. Great burgers and a great tradition for people going up to cottages!

Tony Luc's in Philly. I will write that one down. Probably gonna be heading back that direction in the fall.

Also, I stumbled by The Water Front on (NFL) Championship Sunday. Place was jammed, couldn't sit down. I will plan to make a return trip next time I am in San Diego and try the burger. Thanks for the tip Oakleyandi.

Awwww, I love Man V Food!!!
He must have a cast-iron stomach!!! haha

this thread just makes you wanna eat!!!!
shame I only got a salad for lunch :sad:
haha

In Detroit you gotta hit Slows BBQ for the best BBQ you'll ever experience! And if in Phoenix check out over easy for breakfast!!!

Birmingham, AL

Close your eyes and walk, you'll hit a dynamite BBQ and/or Rib joint.

The most famous are Dreamland (although it originated 30 minutes south in Tuscaloosa).

Back