• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Footwear?

Jackal

Oakley Beginner
Is Oakley getting away from the casual / lifestyle footwear lineup? All I see now are flip flops, golf shoes, and the Mil lineup.

I have been disappointed with the sub $150 shoes for years now, but the Teeth line and even the Flack's have been pretty good. I just got a pair of the Teeth SQR from the Vault @ 33% off so waiting for those to show up. This will be my 5th or 6th pair, each of a different era. One thing I've noticed is that they usually don't show up on the website...what is with these things? Not sure what I'll wear if they start limiting options...I've been Nike free since high school except a pair or two of the Shox Classics.

I've heard the same. They're pretty much out of the lifestyle business. Cruise to the nearest vault and hope for some luck. Not a whole lot to choose from anymore. I never had any of the lifestyle pairs personally, just the sabot low, SI assault boots and golf shoes. All are very comfortable. Makes me wish I had gotten on the shoe bandwagon years ago.

Is Oakley getting away from the casual / lifestyle footwear lineup? All I see now are flip flops, golf shoes, and the Mil lineup.

I have been disappointed with the sub $150 shoes for years now, but the Teeth line and even the Flack's have been pretty good. I just got a pair of the Teeth SQR from the Vault @ 33% off so waiting for those to show up. This will be my 5th or 6th pair, each of a different era. One thing I've noticed is that they usually don't show up on the website...what is with these things? Not sure what I'll wear if they start limiting options...I've been Nike free since high school except a pair or two of the Shox Classics.
Yes.

Does anyone know what's up with the Teeth line? They always seem to come and go. I didn't catch wind of the Teeth SQR until last week when I ordered them from the Oakley Vault, but the sticker shows 2010. $300 MSRP for $100 shipped? Really? Most I've seen them go for was $160 IIRC and quality has been all over the place with the 4 different models I've owned. These SQR's seem like the best yet though. What is a Rolling O store?

I'd say call customer service and order directly as the website may be screwed up on the price if it's coming up $300.

A Rolling O Store is just that. An Oakley store on wheels. You can find them at the NHRA events during the course of the year in addition to other events.

The Teeth had the original Teeth and then got discontinued......then the Teeth 2 came out....got discontinued......then Teeth 3 came out.....disconinued also.....then the Original Teeth had been rereleased as a Rolling O store exclusive item that you could not get anywhere else. All the other Teeth versions are basically those versions spun off I believe.

But I believe the best of all the versions are the Original and the Original that has been rereleased. But if you want that one you better actu quick as it is also getting discontinued probably never to return but who knows?

Latest Posts

Back