• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For a good friend...

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
A good friend stopped by the office late last week and he had a pair of SJ's on his head. I told him that they are a great pair and they looked in great condition. He said he had them for many years and while the fronts of the lenses looked good that the backs were shot.
I looked at them and sure enough they were delaminated (guess they had gotten sunscreen on them over the years). I gave him a loaner pair it of my truck and told him I'd take care of it. I didn't have any black lenses in stock so it looks like for the next 10 years they are gonna be chrome.
20160403_120251.jpg

A good friend stopped by the office late last week and he had a pair of SJ's on his head. I told him that they are a great pair and they looked in great condition. He said he had them for many years and while the fronts of the lenses looked good that the backs were shot.
I looked at them and sure enough they were delaminated (guess they had gotten sunscreen on them over the years). I gave him a loaner pair it of my truck and told him I'd take care of it. I didn't have any black lenses in stock so it looks like for the next 10 years they are gonna be chrome.
View attachment 236201

Being honest, CarGuy, the appearance is so close (from a laymans perspective, negligible). They look good on those Blue SJ's.

View attachment 236201
Really nicely done.

Good friend. :)

Back