1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If anyone has a spare in good condition that I may try out, let me know. Trade offers are negotiable. I appreciate any help on this. Branching out from my comfort zone of Metals.

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    can't go wrong with the splits SecretNinja.
    In my opinion the best o matter frame out there.
    I have a matte root beer with tungstenIP and the black ghost text with photochromic lens, and the grey with positive red polarized
    they are so light and well fitted. Not too sporty lookin either so you can pull it of in a number of settings.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks @csdj. I'm hoping a willing member here will settle on a good offer for me to give them a try. I don't want to turn to ebay just yet. I have trust in our fellow members here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm sir

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    Looks like we go for the same **** lol

I recently started a Split Jacket collection. IH, Ducati, and Alinghi. Love them. SI is next on my list.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    We do seem to, don't we. Lol. I am gonna start with whatever I can get. I'll go from there.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If you can find an infinite hero pair , my fav of the splits

For a Matte Black Split Jacket/ Frame Only - image.jpeg

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What are you considering to trade ?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I dunno, depends on which splits. I have sold a lot of things recently so, my trade options aren't as much.