• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading For a Matte Black Split Jacket/ Frame Only

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

If anyone has a spare in good condition that I may try out, let me know. Trade offers are negotiable. I appreciate any help on this. Branching out from my comfort zone of Metals.

Some people reacted to this post.
can't go wrong with the splits SecretNinja.
In my opinion the best o matter frame out there.
I have a matte root beer with tungstenIP and the black ghost text with photochromic lens, and the grey with positive red polarized
they are so light and well fitted. Not too sporty lookin either so you can pull it of in a number of settings.

Thanks @csdj. I'm hoping a willing member here will settle on a good offer for me to give them a try. I don't want to turn to ebay just yet. I have trust in our fellow members here.

pm sir

Looks like we go for the same **** lol

I recently started a Split Jacket collection. IH, Ducati, and Alinghi. Love them. SI is next on my list.

Username Hidden said:
Looks like we go for the same **** lol

I recently started a Split Jacket collection. IH, Ducati, and Alinghi. Love them. SI is next on my list.
We do seem to, don't we. Lol. I am gonna start with whatever I can get. I'll go from there.

Username Hidden said:
We do seem to, don't we. Lol. I am gonna start with whatever I can get. I'll go from there.
If you can find an infinite hero pair , my fav of the splits

image.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
If anyone has a spare in good condition that I may try out, let me know. Trade offers are negotiable. I appreciate any help on this. Branching out from my comfort zone of Metals.
What are you considering to trade ?

Username Hidden said:
What are you considering to trade ?
I dunno, depends on which splits. I have sold a lot of things recently so, my trade options aren't as much.