• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal - ... For Chip Foose P-32 Gascan's (AJCon200 & Zeke)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

@Zeke purchased new Chip Foose P-32 Gascan's from @ajcon200 on Tuesday, December 30th, 2014.

Expected ship date: Saturday, January 3rd, 2015.

Some people reacted to this post.
nice. i hope to get one of those some day. love the brushed aluminum look.

Username Hidden said:
nice. i hope to get one of those some day. love the brushed aluminum look.

Yeah, ... It was a fluke. I was/am looking for something else & he mentioned that he had just bought them ... I talked him out of them a short time later. But the photos he sent at the same time - I knew what they were as it was - were absolutely stunning.

About to be shipped as well. @Zeke has been a pleasure to deal with. But I've noticed a trend. He seems to be buying everything right now!! Anyone with fuel cells or gascans lock your cupboards and back doors!

Mr. @ajcon200 just might have something here ... But is it a bad thing?!

Dude you are lucky, those are a sick pair!!

@Ecko: Thank you, my friend.

... & just grabbed a full, complete Yellow Flying Tiger Gascan, & the associated hat/cap that Oakley made for them.

I wish last week when we talked that your Tigers were complete ... I definitely want to do business with you again. I have no doubt we still will again. :drinks:

I have 4 or 5 real close "friends" here on OF so far, & you, @Ecko, are absolutely one of them.

Thank you sir I really appreciate that.

Haha. No. Not a bad thing at all. Fair play to you sir, And may the new year bring more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back