1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Here I have 3 different vintage old but great condition pairs

M Frame - Black Rain / Black Iridium - Sweep lens - O earstems - original box, papers, dust bag
    There are a few tiny marks on this lens. I have pics posted here from earlier on. I haven't shot any new pics. Will link them shortly.*
    $150
    FOR SALE:  2 Zero 0.6 And Vintage M Frame Mumbo - photo2lm.jpg
    FOR SALE:  2 Zero 0.6 And Vintage M Frame Mumbo - photo1yg.jpg
    FOR SALE:  2 Zero 0.6 And Vintage M Frame Mumbo - photo5ri.jpg

Zero 0.6 - blue Planet X / Blue Iridium - stretch Oakley earstems - original box, papers, dust bag
    These have a couple tiny stress fractures above the Oakley logo, never noticed them until qtrain23 pointed them out. Upon further inspection, previous owner used some epoxy to repair right hand side. It's very subtle, but can try and provide more pics to those interested.
    SOLD

FOR SALE:  2 Zero 0.6 And Vintage M Frame Mumbo - bluzero01.jpg
    FOR SALE:  2 Zero 0.6 And Vintage M Frame Mumbo - bluzero02.jpg
    FOR SALE:  2 Zero 0.6 And Vintage M Frame Mumbo - blue01.jpg

Zero 0.6 - Planet X / + Red Iridium - stretch Oakley earstems - only papers and newer dust bag
    No issues, but a couple really tiny marks on glasses, I would say they are 8.5. Frames are not missing any paint/finish.
    $OLD
    FOR SALE:  2 Zero 0.6 And Vintage M Frame Mumbo - redzero01.jpg
    FOR SALE:  2 Zero 0.6 And Vintage M Frame Mumbo - redzero02.jpg

I have never taken either apart, mainly because of how old they are, I didn't want to cause damage because of their age.*

Check my latest thread in the X Metal Exchange forum. I have listed some polished / chrome Juliet frames, Hammerstems and all.*

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    Hi Ryan, good luck with sale.

jsut some points - your Planet X/ Blue iridium actually has the Lens from a Subzero, but the arms from a Zero. THe nosepiece is also not original, its from an Mframe (fatter and pointy at the centre of the plastic nosepiece). seems like it was either a MPH or a custom from spare parts. my thoughts are the original arms broke, an they got replaced. still a great piece.

You can tell between your 2 Zeros there, that the blue iridium has a slightly different lens shape to the Pos Red. the 0.6 has wider, rounder flaring lenses, whereas the Subzeros have that signature straight outer edge a the cheeks.

Both great pieces, i would buy them if i wasnt coming off a spending spree haha! good luck!

also, im interested to see those black rains... thats a dope frame!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous 奥克利专家

Rating:
    97.4%
    PM sent for 0.6 +red...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pmddddddddd

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM Sent

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wow! There's a bunch more info I just learned of these ultra hard to find info about frames! Now looking back, when I purchsed these, the previous owner had a little package deal of extra nose pieces. I bet the original was in that package deal. I passed on it thinking that they wouldn't really benefit me. I have looked at these sunglasses quite a few times, and every time there's something new I learn. If I don't sell them, it's not gonna make me sad. Thanks for the info BriP!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    no worries bud. yeah i love those things, great pieces of history. and extra nosepieces are always handy! i just bought 4 spare ones and 2 full rubber sets too; alot of the zeros i buy seem to have missing parts LOL.

im trying to put a full set together but cant afford to collect the different colorways yet.. got to get one of each model first! Right now i have Subzeros 2n, 4 and 5, and zeros 0.4, 0.4Sq, and 0.6... Just scored some more zeros last week... will post photos when its here (and the rest of my set), hope to see you in on that thread! =)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    Nice stuff, I would love to have the black rain frame to go along with my other but no discretionary funds today. Maybe if it doesnt sell or if you want to work some trades?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No problem GRFMotorsports, I will keep you in mind.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still for sale.