1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello everyone,

I have a bunch of frogs for sale see prices and pairs below. All pairs are NIB or like new in box (none were worn more than a couple times). Prices are absent any paypal fees (if you require an invoice instead of gifting) and shipping. Within the states add 5$ for shipping. International is 30$ but I have other restrictions as well so please PM me about international shipments. Open to offers for multiple pairs.

Rootbeer Cyan Fade-Blue Iridium-SOLD
    Purple Clear Fade-Violet Iridium-SOLD
    Green Blue(Marine) Fade-Blue Iridium-115$
    Shaun White Pol. Black-24k Iridium-SOLD
    Smog Plaid-Gray-140$
    Polished Black-Polarized Gray-SOLD
    Antifreeze Green-Black Iridium-SOLD
    Blacklight Orange-24k Iridium-SOLD
    Blacklight Pink-Pink Iridium-SOLD
    Blacklight Blue-Blue Iridium-SOLD
    Blacklight Green/Black-Gray-SOLD

Pics below (in order of listing for those who are unfamiliar to the frog game).

For Sale: A Bunch Of Frogs (anti-freeze, Fade, Smog Plaid, Blacklight, SW) - img0702up.jpg

For Sale: A Bunch Of Frogs (anti-freeze, Fade, Smog Plaid, Blacklight, SW) - img0739x.jpg

For Sale: A Bunch Of Frogs (anti-freeze, Fade, Smog Plaid, Blacklight, SW) - img0736bx.jpg

For Sale: A Bunch Of Frogs (anti-freeze, Fade, Smog Plaid, Blacklight, SW) - img0716fb.jpg

For Sale: A Bunch Of Frogs (anti-freeze, Fade, Smog Plaid, Blacklight, SW) - img0706nk.jpg

For Sale: A Bunch Of Frogs (anti-freeze, Fade, Smog Plaid, Blacklight, SW) - img0710z.jpg

For Sale: A Bunch Of Frogs (anti-freeze, Fade, Smog Plaid, Blacklight, SW) - img0733wy.jpg

For Sale: A Bunch Of Frogs (anti-freeze, Fade, Smog Plaid, Blacklight, SW) - img0719es.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/26/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Last Pic :)

For Sale: A Bunch Of Frogs (anti-freeze, Fade, Smog Plaid, Blacklight, SW) - img0713sp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/26/14
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    INTERESTED in the antifreezes. i'll pm u

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Liking the all Orange blacklights. I'll PM you when I decide if I'll get them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anti-freeze pending

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pink sold

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smog please, pm me with payment details please :)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump, Apologies for delay in responding to PMs. Auditors showed up at work :(

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Updated and BUMP!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Updated and Bump!!