1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Ok, so I'm not too fond about doing this, but out of all my current big lens O Matter frames, this is probably the only one I don't wear. I just got these prob 2 weeks ago, but they've just been sitting. Even the Pendleton's got some sun time! These are perfect, brand new condition still since they've only been on display. I got these from eyespy on Youtube for $160, with $5 extra priority shipping. (NEW PRICE AT $140 SHIPPED). I really want to get some cash to put towards my Troy Lee Gascan fund, but I am also open to trades/offers. Please let me know. I can post some more accurate pictures, but for now, this is what I have for you guys:

It'll come with the Microbag, box, and that Hard Case. Overall, great deal!

Just in case some were wondering, I'm moving past the Fuel Cell phase and onto my Antix Phase :). They fit much better and are super comfy. These have never gotten altered. I have never messed with the frame, nor will I ever.

Last edited by a moderator: 7/9/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    what are you looking to get in a trade? i have a pair of matte black pol antixs.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    Damn you...you are tempting me aren't you..sneakily laughing on the inside while i suffer knowing how much I want these...that sweet hard case, the painted stems. gotta say, looks amazing hanging out with mr. pendleton fuel cell across from him, keeping an eye out for a Troy lee gascan. man those stands make o-matter frames awesome.

Last edited by a moderator: 7/1/14
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Mainly looking for Limited Editions or Gascan's :).

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    My poor Canvas is jealous of Mr. Pendleton, as Mr. Pendleton gets actual use haha. Maybe we can make a deal...letting go your spare DB box, bag and pin? eh??? eh???? hehe

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Price is negotiable. Don't want to have to resort to eBay :sad:

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    got a pair of jp montoya gascans if that suits your fancy!

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    he really needs $ lol. as do i or i'd finally have a canvas fuel cell....sigh, why me.

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    if you still have these in December i'll buy 'em.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    That does sound good actually! I've been wanting a Montoya Gascan. I know they go around $100 though via eBay. Would you be willing to add $?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.