• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale: Eddie Jordan & Rusty Wallace Timebomb & Olympic Gearbox

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

For Sale:

Eddie Jordan TB
Watch in mint condition, comes with huge X metal vault (no foam as its long broken down), plaque with signed EJ photo, outer black box complete with SKU sticker and papers.

Never worn only displayed.

£1100. 00 ono

Rust Wallace TB
Watch in excellent condition, very fine wear marks on the outside of the bracelet by the buckle and a 1-2mm mark on the crystal by the number 11. Comes with a standard velvet lined x metal TB vault, plaque with signed RW pic. one of the rubber pieces on the back of the case is missing. These minor points do not distract from the piece which from 30 cm away is not noticeable.
Rusty Wallace M Frames available at extra cost to complete the set. MIB.

£1100.00 ono

Both watches are extremely rare, both are one of 100 sets worldwide.

Oakley Gearbox London 2012 Bronze Medal Winners piece
Virtually mint condition with a very very fine mark on the bronze medal at 2pm (received like this). Comes with box. Only 19 of these in existence so a one of a kind piece.

£1100.00 ono

All the watches exclude shipping costs from the UK

Im open to offers and these are here to sell. Only selling to raise to funds as my wife left me 4 weeks ago so luxuries must go at this time.

Please email me on elite_trainers@yahoo.co.uk and ill send pics as requested or im on facebook under paul jewiss.

Im overseas weds 12th for a week so i may not reply in this time.

Some people reacted to this post.