• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale: Entire Collection!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey forum! So.... After putting this off for a couple of days now, it seemed inevitable that i have to sell my entire Oakley collection due to financial problems, let just say i might have to drop out of school to work but that's worst case scenario. So because some things are more important than others, my Oakley collection is first to go.

Firstly, up for sale is my Oakley Shaun White Jupiter. This was a gift from my girlfriend but they have to go and they are in prefect condition. It comes complete with paperwork and everything. $120 shipped.
IMG_06341.jpg

Next i have my polished Juliet with ice iridium and blue ear socks. The left lens has a small nick at the top of the lens, it does not affect vision at all. The frame is tight. $200 shipped
IMG_07001.jpg

Also, i have my polished penny with black iridium lenses. The lenses only have light scratches and does not affect vision at all. The frame have been sent for a tuneup so they are tight and the lenses have been changed7. $200 shipped.
IMG_09761.jpg

That's all for my collection if you even call it a collection... All prices are negotiable but please be kind forum, i have been through lots of crap the past few days and lets just say, selling my Oakley collection wouldn't solve my problem by any means but the money will sure help. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to PM me. Thank you forum, you have been awesome and wonderful people :) Have a nice day! :)

Some people reacted to this post.
interested in juliets and penny. pm me a combo deal?

Interested in the Juliets. Do you also have the blue nose pieces and the temple shocks?

SOrry guys for the late reply, sales pending... if it all falls through, i will let you knnow!

Juliets gone, penny still available! Hit me up guys... Currently still in a big financial problem...

interest for penny, is it serial PBxxxxxx??
pm me please

pm sw jupiter lx

Pm sent on penny

Sorry didnt get a chance to update this. All are no longer available. Sorry guys... been really busy...

Status
Not open for further replies.