• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale For Sale Flak Jacket Evolense Pink Ice

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys,
i got these for my girlfriend as more of a color thing, but she prefers her deep blue polarised lenses (good thing she liked the white rubber kit though!)

they are basically unused, it has stayed in the case/foam lens baggie. I dont believe evolense makes them anymore (or even exists? cant find them on the bay). I paid $28 shipped for the pair, looking to sell for $15+ shipping neg.

The quality i would say is par with VL, and above walleva. the base tint is a neutral grey. out of the window on a bright sunny day, it seems to handle it well.
The Pink Ice coating is nice and deep, and fades from a deep pink in the centre to a light green-yellow hue at the edges.
ca9c080b-1b07-f8ea.jpg

ca9c080b-1b15-c6fc.jpg

here you can see the edge hues better:
ca9c080b-1b8a-35c1.jpg

i used the Evolense box for somehing else and lost it, so this will come wrapped in substantial amounts of bubblewrap or you can indicate how you want me to ship them :)

thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
bump up

sold locally pls close

Username Hidden said:
sold locally pls close

You can close it yourself. Just click the "Close this thread" box at the bottom left of the Quick Reply.

Back