1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a few items for sale, I figured I would post them up here so everyone could have first dibs before going to ebay with them. All prices are fair but are now OBO. Paypal only. Thanks

FOR SALE: Foose Gascan, Magnesium Switch, Thump Pro, Jawbone Jaws - 100_1843.jpg
    Chip Foose Gascans, Never worn, $195 shipped in US

FOR SALE: Foose Gascan, Magnesium Switch, Thump Pro, Jawbone Jaws - 100_1844.jpg
    256mb Thump pro with black iridium, never used. Includes everything, USB cable, documentation, etc. $145 shipped in US

FOR SALE: Foose Gascan, Magnesium Switch, Thump Pro, Jawbone Jaws - 100_1845.jpg
    FOR SALE: Foose Gascan, Magnesium Switch, Thump Pro, Jawbone Jaws - 100_1848.jpg
    FOR SALE: Foose Gascan, Magnesium Switch, Thump Pro, Jawbone Jaws - 100_1849.jpg
    Magnesium Switch with Ice lenses. Lenses are in great shape, there is one tiny scratch in the corner, but it doesn't affect the field of vision. The inside of one of the arms has a little wear too, but otherwise in great shape! 185 shipped in US

FOR SALE: Foose Gascan, Magnesium Switch, Thump Pro, Jawbone Jaws - 100_1850.jpg
    Jawbone Jaws, Team Red, InfraRed, Team Yellow, Team Orange.
    $35 Shipped to US EACH/$130 for all

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Will consider some trades as well.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    Livestrong Jawbone for Mags or Thumps?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry I already have 2 jawbones, I would trade for any rare/limited pairs, x-squared, and maybe some others. Mainly looking for cash though

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump! Prices Dropped, these need to go!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Any chance you're looking to get rid of some jawbones 0:)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Unfortunately not, sorry! But I do have the jaws in case you wanna stock up for when you can snag a pair!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    I really want those Foose Gascans!!! How about layaway?!?!?!?!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry gotta have the cash! I am considering trades too, and I know you have some good stuff ;)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    OK....... What are you looking for??????