1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey Guys I have some stuff to get rid of!

First I still have some Black Chrome Pro Racing Jackets in great shape, glasses only, lenses have one or two very small hair line scratches! $110 shipped
    FOR SALE! IH Spilt Jacket, Pro Racing Jacket, Multiple Lenses!!! - 7831591e.jpg

Next is Black chrome bottlecap with brand new black iridium lenses, I installed them and tried them on 10/10 $80 Shipped
    FOR SALE! IH Spilt Jacket, Pro Racing Jacket, Multiple Lenses!!! - 9db481da.jpg
    Next are the lenses, only the lenses are for sale the Frames are NOT for sale, Thanks!!

Black Iridium Flak Jacket XLJ right lens has one hairline scratch does not affect vision $35 Shipped
    VR28 Flak Jacket XLJ Kings camo edition right lens has one hairline scratch also but does not affect vision $35 Shipped
    Radar Path Blue Iridium has a few small scratches but still in good shape $45 shipped
    FOR SALE! IH Spilt Jacket, Pro Racing Jacket, Multiple Lenses!!! - 4f6031d7.jpg
    FOR SALE! IH Spilt Jacket, Pro Racing Jacket, Multiple Lenses!!! - 720f60cb.jpg
    FOR SALE! IH Spilt Jacket, Pro Racing Jacket, Multiple Lenses!!! - 314eb9d3.jpg

All prices are shipped US, and payment via Paypal Gift or personal, if not please ad %4 fee!!!

Sorry for the crappy pics my iPhone camera sucks, the bottle cap lenses are new but they look horrible in the picture sorry!!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous http://www.juleye.nl

Rating:
    100%
    Are you maybe willing to trade the Split Jackets?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm me what you have to trade

4. Anonymous

Anonymous http://www.juleye.nl

Rating:
    100%
    You've got PM ;-)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    ahh if only you said earlier joben.. could have bundled the IHSJ with my racing J shipping... oh well, another time.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All still available not really looking for trades, all prices are OBO!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump up!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump for price drops!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest