1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I am selling up and getting out of my Oakley Collection and am going to have to let go of my last two favourite pieces Which I understand to be rare as........

I am open to offers and suggestions.

So i offer up.

Last edited by a moderator: 7/10/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    91.7%
    Got pictures of the inside of the briefcase?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes unfortunetly i was having trouble posting them i will have another go but before you ask the foam compartments have been removed...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    hey just tossed the img in front so people dont have to click the links. awesome though man. im sure those will go really fast

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are these still available

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes though i have had a few enquiries..

Cheers

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These items are now for sale on ebay as i have had lots of enquiries however it has become too hard please offer what you think there worth.

Cheers

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Christian... Saw your briefcase listing and think you were a bit high on the price... Last one I saw sell was for around $1200 I believe... I ahve one also and always look to check values when I see them listed, just letting you know...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    hmmm
    is that true that just around 50 from those briefcase are in exist?!?
    i think there should be more from that awesome pieces......

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what you looking 2 get for the speedhead? i dont see it on EBAY?