• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale: Oakley Pit Bull Gunmetal FMJ Frame With Fire Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have had these about 10 days and just not my style. Theyve been tried on but never worn. They are $170 new, I will take $130 shipped to lower 48.

57e7d087.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
good deal but i need the money for the gold holbrook ;o)

Thanks, it should be $130 shipped to lower 48.

If only it wasn't too darn big... If u ever let any Md's fly I am there..this is a very good deal for someone out there Just saw this in person last week...very nice but XL to me...I thought O came to near O Matter perfection w/ MD but guess everything fades in time..also being FMJ no one knows how long it will be available...If I could whittle it to MD size I'd grab it and throw Ice or Ruby in!

They are so saying BUY ME, love this combo.

Username Hidden said:
They are so saying BUY ME, love this combo.

Ya, I think you should :D! If you want them, let me know!

How big IS the Pit Bull? I mean compared to say a Pit Boss a Batwolf...in width, height, etc.

I would say they are very similar in size to the Pit Boss. I really don't think they are all that big, but I personally like the bigger styles. The eyepatch 1 and 2 lenses are definitely bigger than the Pit Bull. They just weren't my style.

Username Hidden said:
Ya, I think you should :D! If you want them, let me know!

I'd love to BAPD but i need to sell my Jupiter Chip Foose first & even then i'm in the UK....................CRY!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya that sucks...id ship there but ud have to pay shipping and its not cheap from here...around 30-40 usd i believe.