1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi I am selling these frogs, both colourways namely the Polished Black/Navy Blue Fade with Yellow Lens and Polished Black/Crystal Black Fade with Clear Lens. Both are very very lightly used and no scratches or marks that I noticed about them. I have cleaned them up very nicely and restored them into their original packing.

Price for each is SGD390 (USD310) and if you are keen for both do drop me an email at jonaoak@gmail.com and we can take it from them. These frogs are authentic as it gets as I got them back then straight from Japan.

I offer worldwide shipping as well (price stated above is inclusive of shipping charges). Thanks for reading and have a great 2012 ahead!

BOTH SOLD

For Sale: Oakley X BEAMS Frogskins - IMG_0928.jpg

For Sale: Oakley X BEAMS Frogskins - IMG_0929.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    good luck bro!
    sweet pairs . . .

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks buddy, happy 2012 to you!! Have an awesome Happy O Year!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Very nice pairs. I personally like the navy/polished black more. Good luck with the sale.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Fair pricing good luck w/ your sale

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price is negotiable :)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do these have straps?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It's the full authentic original packing, yes, with straps and everything else that's supposed to be in the box.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just let me leapFROG these to the top! Full package with everything in it, prices are neg and ship worldwide. Paypal please :)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD, mod please close thread, thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.