1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys I am needing to fund a guitar effects processor and so selling these to make a quick sale and they are priced to move quick. Oakley X-Squared Polished Carbon Black polarized Only about a month old, worn twice, purchased brand new , not a mark on them. They also come with and extra pair of ruby iridium lenses that came out of my polished squared in the pic (perfect shape as well) . the glasses come with box, case, bag coin etc. I ship stupid fast and i ship priority mail, US sales only though. No trades, glasses are the ones circled with a square of course.
    $200.00
    FOR SALE : Oakley X-Squared Polished Carbon Black Polarized With Extra Ruby Lenses. - bb30828c.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i know you said no trades...lol.
    but i have a pair of BNIB Transformers 3 Gascans + Cash if you're lookin'

Help a brutha get his first pair of x-metals! lol

3. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    This is a awesome deal. PM Razerwire. That dude has been wanting an X Squared since the dawn of time.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ^^ haha great deal, wish i didn't just buy a pair of x-squareds or i would get these....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Me too! Plus i already have the Polished Carbon. Great pair to have! Extra Ruby lenses will make that frame look awesome!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Crap i just realized that there is an "xmetal" exchange area now, sorry MODS

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    IDK if you were making a new thread or using this one still, but pm me on theses. I like

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Wow, that's a crazy deal. Too bad these don't fit me :(

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have had lots of interest in these but no one is biting.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll bite, but you gotta ship to Canada, I'll pay the extra shipping fee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.