1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a rare custom Oakley Oil Drum with a polished black frame, blue icons and VL Polarized Ice Blue Iridium lenses. I will take $120.00 or best offer. They are brand new, never worn.

For Sale: RARE Oakley Oil Drum Custom Black/Blue/Ice - oildrum2.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Friend of the Frog

Rating:
    100%
    I wouldn't describe these as rare. Just OCP

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They are fairly rare because the Oil Drum was never available as a customizable product. The customization was done with O hookups.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I've got a mint pair of Shadow Camo rigs with a Slate Iridium lens if you're interested? However, they are the original style rigs, which I seem to remember you saying you didn't like. Let me know ;-)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Man, if they were the Oil Rig II I'd be all over it. Sorry! Make me a reasonable cash offer if interested. I'm ready to get rid of them. If you pay Paypal, I can ship them tomorrow.

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    You could always switch out the arms? LOL

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks, but I'll pass. These are still available.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These are still available, great deal with price dropped to $100.00 plus shipping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.