1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So I have some Original Razor Blades FOR SALE (Or maybe Trade?) One full pair of glasses: Smoke Bridge, Red/Purple straight arms. No cracks in arms.
    Lens has some scratches. Extra Black Bridge and arms. Bridge does have a small crack in the center. One arm has no cracks but the other arm has cracks in top and bottom.
    Extra Clear straight arms. One is fine no cracks the other top of hinge is broken and gone. Bottom hinge is OK. 2 Nose pieces one Red/Purple that goes with the full pair of glasses and the extra is black. So all in all there are a number of pieces maybe someone will want to fix some of it and do some custom work. Price for all Pieces and glasses is $125 plus shipping.
    Oakley Razor Blades pictures by brettc10 - Photobucket

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Any Interest in these? If not I will put them on E-bay this week.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    brett im directing someone on facebook to you. interested in the black trigger arms. please wait for them to contact.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sure let me know.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    ah hes looking for mint ones so no go.. no worries gl

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No worries. There was a brand new set that just sold on the bay for $70 plus bucks.
    I will put these on e-bay this week if no one is interested.
    Thanks Anyway.

How about the Plates I am trying to trade for.....Help me out!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    i dont have plates haha!