1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have several pair of Batwolf icons I'm selling. These are all new and never been used. They have maybe been put in the glasses, but never worn with them. I pick one set of icons and usually never change them. I have the blue industries, two sets of chrome icons, some polished black icons, fade white/black icons, and headliner graphics icons. I'll take 12.00 shipped per pair to the lower 48. If you'd like all of them, I'll take 50.00 shipped. That's less than 10 shipped per pair if you buy all of them!

For Sale: Several Pair Of Batwolf Icons - BWicons.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    Wanna sell the blue icons from the motto gp glasses you got? :)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No sorry those arent for sale lol! How about the blue industries?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    What is the blue industries?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The top right set...they look good with ice iridium.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still available....anyone need some icons. I'd also trade any of the pairs for the purple plaid set of icons.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    12 shipped per pair or 50 shipped for all of them!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are those the metallic blue ones you dont wanna part with?? il pay well... i want the solid blue ones so bad i might have to buy the damn clear frames just for those icons...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    BAPD77, i wish you had Dispatch Icons!!! i'd take 'em haha.