• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FOR SALE - Silver Oakley Over The Top

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Yes guys I may be willing to sell my OTT's I have 2 pair. I have the matte black/ruby and silver/ice.
There are some other things I want to get at some point and I do not need 2 pair of these.
I am SELLING the SILVER 5.56 with ICE LENS. I have had them for years. Bought them at a race car show many years ago.
Never been worn only displayed. Rating 8 out of 10. Only because of a very and I mean very slight scratch in the left lens.
Frame is near perfect. Again only displayed. ONLY GLASSES for sale. Sorry no box or bag. Moved many times and box got trashed.
PRICE: $300 Does not include shipping.
I will keep them on here and will take the highest bid. Let me know if you have any questions.
Just PM me
Oakley OTT pictures by brettc10 - Photobucket

Some people reacted to this post.
Interested in trades?

Username Hidden said:
Interested in trades?
Sorry not really. I would rather sell them.

Still for sale. I have had a couple of offers but no one has pulled the trigger yet.
Accepting other offers.
NO Trades, Sorry.

Still for Sale last chance if anyone is interested?
2 people have flaked out on these.
PM me

This last offer is $300 would include the shipping with-in the Continental United States. I have listed it on CL too and next would be E-bay. Please only contact me if you are interested.
Sorry guys just getting a number of people wanting them and not following thru. This will be my last posting here.
Any questions let me know.