1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    Sell my spare pair of Snow Camo Monster dog's as I'm wanting to purchase lenses for my 2 Hijinx that are away for Water Transfer at the moment & my other pair of Night Camo MD's. Frame & Icons in excellent condition, the only marks on the lenses i can see are a couple of small light scratches on the left lens. Comes with microbag but no box. Looking for £160 del in the UK. If paying by Paypal send either as a gift or add the 3% to cover their charges. Will post overseas but postage will be more.

For Sale Snow Camo Monster Dog's - snowcamo2.jpg

For Sale Snow Camo Monster Dog's - snowcamo3.jpg

For Sale Snow Camo Monster Dog's - snowcamo4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 11/22/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good luck with the sale I had a pair I tried to sell for $120 us and didnt even get a bite! Hope you have better luck than me!!

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Joben. If they don't sell it's no real sweat to me as i'll keep them & drop another lens in them. I've still my MFL Scapels to put on here, BNIB.

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Hit me with your best offers as I'm looking to place my order for lenese soon. Will consider trades for lenses. I'm after both the Ice Iridium & Emerald Iridium lens for Hijinx.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    That's a bummer. What happened to people paying above $200 for these last summer?

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Guess i've lucked out on it? I find these are easier to get hold of than the Night Camo's.

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Still got these. Wanna trade? wanna deal? Hit me with what you have.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have Red/Blue edition Fuel Cells BNIB

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    do you still have it boss??PM me please,,,

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Mod's please close this thread as i'm now keeping the glasses. Just gonna tart them up with new lenses I think

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.