1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Rating:
    100%
    PRICE DROP For Sale: Straight Jacket White Chrome Positive Red Iridium NEW

Up for sale Oakley Straight Jacket White Chrome with Positive Red..BNIB, taken out only for pictures and display. Will come with all original packaging, white microfiber etc.

NOW $105 shipped CONUS (PayPal gift only-add $4 for regular PayPal...fees).

Paypal preferred but I do accept MO if you request it.

PM with any questions or offers.

For Sale: Straight Jacket White Chrome Positive Red Iridium NEW - IMAG0472.jpg

For Sale: Straight Jacket White Chrome Positive Red Iridium NEW - IMAG0475.jpg

For Sale: Straight Jacket White Chrome Positive Red Iridium NEW - IMAG0473.jpg

For Sale: Straight Jacket White Chrome Positive Red Iridium NEW - IMAG0474.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've been searching for this pair. I found a guy on eBay here in Australia who said he can sell it to me for $130 posted. If you can save me a few dollars I'd much rather buy it from a fellow forum member over a store! Let me know anyway

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    Those are one SEXY SJ..................by far the best colourway. Good luck with the sale.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    you should buy these mate!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    it's a pretty sick combi!
    love the frame and the lenses and both together are AWESOME . . .

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    You know me yoshi i'm a DOG man. But at some point this colourway SJ will make it's way over to the UK for my collection. But I need to score my OTT's & Mambo's this year first.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    I have a mambo and love it! you'll appreciate the art on it when you get it home :eek:)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'd mate

9. Anonymous

Anonymous THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Don't make me send these to eBay

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest