1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Perfect and Complete and Brand New in Box
    Anti-Freeze Radar Path and Jade Iridium lens.
    These are the ones that are limited to only 1500 pcs for the TDF. Label on box shows it was printed 1/6/2009.

$500

Happy New Years to everyone! Now onto the pics...
    FOR SALE: TdF Anti Freeze Radar Path W Jade Iridium - Tour De France BNIB Complete - antifrzradpathtdf03.jpg FOR SALE: TdF Anti Freeze Radar Path W Jade Iridium - Tour De France BNIB Complete - antifrzradpathtdf04.jpg FOR SALE: TdF Anti Freeze Radar Path W Jade Iridium - Tour De France BNIB Complete - antifrzradpathtdf06.jpg FOR SALE: TdF Anti Freeze Radar Path W Jade Iridium - Tour De France BNIB Complete - antifrzradpathtdf07.jpg FOR SALE: TdF Anti Freeze Radar Path W Jade Iridium - Tour De France BNIB Complete - antifrzradpathtdf10.jpg

Hope everyone is ready for the New Years Pact to be over with!!! Pulling out all the stops... maybe more to come.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    woohoo sick piece. ive got one and love it

3. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    Its usually tough to move these but youre asking the right amount

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I try to be fair when I list items. The anti-freeze in person is awesome. The pictures don't do it justice.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Damn, nice pair...love that baggie! If you're interested in any trades, please let me know. GLWS!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the bump... I might be up for a trade for the right pair. Hadn't really considered it until just now.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    agreed! and its real easy to finish the antifreeze set - only these and the frogskins!

woohoo!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The total truth about the antifreeze set. I was considering picking up a pair of Frogskins just to keep my tdF Radars company. Only 2 styles exist in the Antifreeze.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    thats what I did lol. no regrets.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Trust me, I have been eyeballing a couple pairs.

I would trade for some premium X metal item. Complete Leather Mars, Complete Romeo, etc.