• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale FOR SALE: TdF Anti Freeze Radar Path W Jade Iridium - Tour De France BNIB Complete

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
those are pretty sweet. GLWS

Some people reacted to this post.
Thanks! If you decide you need them, let me know. I may take them off the selling block if I end up purchasing their counterpart.

Just waiting on the Frogskins to show up... Yes, it happened over the weekend. Couldn't pass up a great deal. These might be off the selling block.

Username Hidden said:
Just waiting on the Frogskins to show up... Yes, it happened over the weekend. Couldn't pass up a great deal. These might be off the selling block.

its a sweet combo set for sure man, one to keep imo

I told myself I am keeping these, but if a buyer out there has to have them, I might let them go.

anti freeze are are sick doode......I have them in the xl

"These are the ones that are limited to only 1500 pcs for the TDF," I've got a pair of these and would like to know if mine are the same edition. What signs/markings should I look for to determine if mine are the limilted edition?

Username Hidden said:
agreed! and its real easy to finish the antifreeze set - only these and the frogskins!

woohoo!

As well as the pair here:

Frogskins - Anti-Freeze - Black 24-205
- Anti-Freeze - 24K. St Patrick's Day (estimated 30 pairs only)
- Anti-Freeze/White - 24K. Eastern Boarder (10 pairs only)
Radar XL - Anti-Freeze - Jade 24-148

Maybe not so easy to get a 'true' complete set but not a big problem to get one Radar and one Frogskin.

Username Hidden said:
"These are the ones that are limited to only 1500 pcs for the TDF," I've got a pair of these and would like to know if mine are the same edition. What signs/markings should I look for to determine if mine are the limilted edition?

Check your SKU against the list that ^^^RVF^^^ just provided. As far as I know, all Antifreezes were part of the limited collection. Just a sick colorway period! :tongue:

Username Hidden said:
As well as the pair here:

Frogskins - Anti-Freeze - Black 24-205
- Anti-Freeze - 24K. St Patrick's Day (estimated 30 pairs only)
- Anti-Freeze/White - 24K. Eastern Boarder (10 pairs only)
Radar XL - Anti-Freeze - Jade 24-148

Maybe not so easy to get a 'true' complete set but not a big problem to get one Radar and one Frogskin.

Nailed it!
My 24-205 has Oakley in Red with Black lenses. After resparking my interest, maybe I should pick up some 24k for the Frogskins. I know I wouldn't be fortunate enough to nab something that rare, so if I planned on wearing them, they would be a great addition. I typically like a 24k over Blk Irid.

Radar Path - Anti-Freeze - Jade 24-147, in case someone missed it.