1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am selling 2 of the 3 tier black plastic Oakley stands $50 Each shipped US
    Payment Via Paypal pm me if you want one thanks!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    55? ouch

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thats about the going rate the cheapest Ive seen one go for on ebay the last day or two was 50 plus 8 shipping?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    that is the going rate but they seem to have dropped. Got mine for Christmas and it was 50 shipped from the bay. Your price isn't bad its the normal. If it was a two tier and i had money i would be all over it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    I would never pay 50$ for a plastic stands. The ones I sell are metal and I'm asking only 30 each. Why are they so expensive you think?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I think mainly because they are actually Oakley product! Not really much of a collectors piece or item if it's not Oakley made IMO but to each there own

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wonder how much they cost for retailers?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    probably free? lol.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I was told stores just get them for free. They just have to ask the rep to get them. Stores are not allowed to sell or give them out but some still do to their loyal clients and friends. Thats why we have them on ebay and other places.

@qtrain i would pay the 50 bucks because it is oakley authentic. I know its really high and seems crazy but I personally would if i needed a 3 tier

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    3 tier is really nice if you've got a tower too because it frees up space. Good luck with the sale.