• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Three Tier Black Oakley Stands

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am selling 2 of the 3 tier black plastic Oakley stands $50 Each shipped US
Payment Via Paypal pm me if you want one thanks!!

Some people reacted to this post.
55? ouch

Thats about the going rate the cheapest Ive seen one go for on ebay the last day or two was 50 plus 8 shipping?

Username Hidden said:
Thats about the going rate the cheapest Ive seen one go for on ebay the last day or two was 50 plus 8 shipping?

that is the going rate but they seem to have dropped. Got mine for Christmas and it was 50 shipped from the bay. Your price isn't bad its the normal. If it was a two tier and i had money i would be all over it.

I would never pay 50$ for a plastic stands. The ones I sell are metal and I'm asking only 30 each. Why are they so expensive you think?

I think mainly because they are actually Oakley product! Not really much of a collectors piece or item if it's not Oakley made IMO but to each there own

Wonder how much they cost for retailers?

Username Hidden said:
probably free? lol.

Username Hidden said:

I was told stores just get them for free. They just have to ask the rep to get them. Stores are not allowed to sell or give them out but some still do to their loyal clients and friends. Thats why we have them on ebay and other places.

@qtrain i would pay the 50 bucks because it is oakley authentic. I know its really high and seems crazy but I personally would if i needed a 3 tier

3 tier is really nice if you've got a tower too because it frees up space. Good luck with the sale.