• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Three Tier Black Oakley Stands

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
$55 is actually normal. They are expensive because most oakley collectors are so particular with their display pieces that "everything oakley brand" looks better.

Some people reacted to this post.
$50'ish isn't a bad price (not a bargain, but not bad either)

They're popular among collectors due to the fact that they are indeed official Oakley product. Truth be told tho, they're "technically" not to be sold as they remain the property of Oakley. Any authorized dealers are actually meant to discard and update any Oakley display items (stands, promo posters, ad cards, even cabinets) once Oakley releases newer display items.

Once my collection is larger I will definitely be getting myself a variety of those stands.

i think it's decent price tag Joben!
a few aftermarket stands are around now and i like the idea and the style, but i would never put them in my displays . . . Oakley display with oakley items ONLY!
it's just the way i handle that.

$55 isn't bad, I've seen em go for as much as $70 on ebay. And I'd agree, that the reason they are so expensive is because they are authentic Oakley products. Good luck with the sale.

I want them, just need to sell some stuff to make some cash.

Bump $50 each shipped!

do you have two tiers?

Hey Yoshi,

Just FYI, you can make the 3 tiers into 2 tiers. Just remove one (or more) of the tiers.

Voila! 2 tier stand.

oh lol.

Username Hidden said:

Ah crap. I'm sorry, i just checked my 3 tier and it's not how i thought it was. You can't change a 3 tier to a 2 tier. Sorry :embarassed: