1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pretty much just trying to sell unless you have some pretty rare frogs or some eyeshade lenses in good shape. Pay via paypal.

If its in the picture and its not listed, its sold. Any questions feel free to let me know.

For Sale/Trade Frogs Frames And A Set Of Eyeshades - 20130305204257411.jpg

I will add a new picture tomorrow since most of these have been sold.

Matte grey w/ violet 4 legs, have the extra legs for these obviously: $110 lenses aren't in perfect shape but the frame is, no box

BKRW blue 1/30 530

Paul Smith pink w/ box and bag. 425 wifey finally decided to sell them off so you have to haggle with her on that pair

Acid yellow frogskin frames: $45 small scratch w/ box will include grey lenses

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    Pm on the eyeshades

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Also added to the list Blue BKRW 550 and Old Glories 350. Make me an offer people, more interested in selling now as some unexpected costs have come up. Would still be open to some trades though.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wish i could get those supreme chromes

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    100 buys both sets of frog frames. I will give good deals for those who want to bundle. IE Chromes+Fairends 550 Chromes plus matte grey 490 Make me an offer please people, spring is coming up and i need my money to not be tied up in the glasses.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price drop and a bump.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead