• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale: Various Frames

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Got my Straight Jackets in the post today Uluahunter! Those things are awesome and are in immaculate condition! Thanks for a pleasant, smooth, trouble free experience!

Awesome Mickle! Glad they reached you finally, and in the condition promised. Thank you for your patience and easy going attitude, I'll definitely work with you again! Mahalo!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
the Felons arrived today so from now on they live in Portugal!

this is the second pair that I buy in the forum but is the first one that I receive.
the first pair that I bought is at this moment in the Batwolf's watertransfer group and I even didn't see it before so I can't wait to see how it will be after the customization.

in what Felons concerns, and as announced, they are like new.
it was a great deal.

thank you Brant!
(how can I give you a positive feedback?)

You're very welcome Jose! I'm glad you received them as promised and fairly quick (to Portugal at least :redface:). It was a good experience dealing with you.

I'd appreciate positive feedback from you. Just click on my screen name...a window will pop up...select "view profile"...you'll be taken to my profile screen...select the tab that says "feedback score"...then below that select submit feedback for uluahunter. You'll need to copy and paste the URL from this thread, then finish with your comments and submit reply. Here's the walk through also...http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-sunglasses-exchange/677-how-use-oakley-forum-feedback-system.html.

Mahalo again Jose!

Might be interested in those smoke pups a couple of weeks down the track

Username Hidden said:
Might be interested in those smoke pups a couple of weeks down the track

Sure thing Dutch! Let me know. PM me if you want to discuss. Mahalo!

Do it Dutch! Those things look awesome... and priced to sell!

Username Hidden said:
Do it Dutch! Those things look awesome... and priced to sell!

Haha! Mahalos Mickle, I'm always appreciative of people who shamelessly push my products, LOL!

any other frames for sale Ulu?

Username Hidden said:
any other frames for sale Ulu?

I'm still thinking about it, but I may have a few others that I might post soon. I know for sure I'll be posting a pair of Dangerous (black & red frame w/BI). I'll let you know BriP.

Bump...price drops, again! Added Dangerous and Fast Jacket for sale also! Come get it peeps, shoot me offers.

Monster Pups sold to theDutchman92! Mahalo!

The rest are still available, shoot me some offers peeps! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.