1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Rating:
    100%
    Want to generate funds for a Gary Scelzi Romeo II (see want to buy/trade thread regarding that)-anyhoo....BNIB X Squared X Metal Ruby for sale. I also have a set of never used Black Iridium Polarized lenses.

Will sell X Metal and Ruby for $235 shipped; OR will install and sell with the Black Polarized lenses for $265 shipped; OR will sell it ALL for $299 shipped. (all prices contingent on PayPal gift payment or money order-add 3% for standard PayPal).

I will post pics later tonight or tomorrow but everything is truly BNIB, all hydrophobic stickers attached, paperwork etc.. PM with questions-please note I'm not open to any trades at this time other than the Romeo II mentioned above.

For Sale: X Squared X Metal Ruby (AND/OR Black Iridium Polarized) BNIB - IMAG0870.jpg
    For Sale: X Squared X Metal Ruby (AND/OR Black Iridium Polarized) BNIB - IMAG0867.jpg
    For Sale: X Squared X Metal Ruby (AND/OR Black Iridium Polarized) BNIB - IMAG0869.jpg
    For Sale: X Squared X Metal Ruby (AND/OR Black Iridium Polarized) BNIB - IMAG0868.jpg
    For Sale: X Squared X Metal Ruby (AND/OR Black Iridium Polarized) BNIB - IMAG0871.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent...

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Pics added

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Price drop-$215 shipped with PayPal gift for the BNIB X Metal Ruby. I have one person interested but if anyone else is as well and would like to be "waitlisted" please PM. Also taking sensible offers on the Black Iridium Polarized lenses.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Very nice price. I wish I had the funds to purchase them As these are the ones I really want.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

check pm bro

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    mine! just waiting on PP info!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are these still available ?

9. Anonymous