• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal For The Bag And Case Exclusives Vegas Style

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys currently sold out but i have 2 more sets here that i promised to hold to the 2 members you know who you are so a promise is a promise if those deal does not go through then will list 2 more sets thanks guys this has been fun atleast i have an excuse for myself to visit the vault more often. I might get a run next week as this columbus sale is coming up they 3 to 5 bucks apparels and BUY ONE GLASS reg price YOU GET THE SALE GLASSES FOR 50 off.

Some people reacted to this post.
hello guys any of you still interested?? I am selling one more piece set 1 micro bag and 1 case 52.00 shipped f and f please thanks..

Interested. Still available?

I have a list six miles long, Sir.

All I need is for the Syracuse O-Store to finally get more bags in. When they do, I am off to the races. It is the best information I can offer ... to everyone.

WHOOPS!!! Just realized this was not directed at me about the NY Liberty Bags. Sorry ...

Well if I can get added to the list then it works for me. lol. Just saw those bags also.

pm me if interested

all sold out

swiss cheese got the last pair

Status
Not open for further replies.