• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For The Love Of X-metal. Free Oakley Metal Stand….

Mr. K

Oakley Expert
Seattle, WA
The purpose of this threat is twofold.

1.To have fun
2.To encourage and fuel the passion for X-metals

I will mail the metal Oakley card stand pictured below to a X-metal enthusiast. I know, not the greatest, rarest thing in the world, but like mentioned above, it is about the Love of X-metals and just for fun anyway.

I have seen this done before where something is given away to the “best photo” but it usually goes to someone with all the photo skills. So I wanted this to be more random so as to be fair to everyone.

What you need to do if you want to participate.

1. Post in this tread, an artistic, cool, awesome picture of your favorite X-metal that you currently own next to a wristwatch. (any watch it does not need to be yours). I’m into watches, so I’m using that as a criteria.
2. List what it is about your X-metal that you like
3. List the # photo of the post.
4. Only one photo entry per person

I have a little girl. Love of my life. She has a November Birthday. After there are 30 entries (30 days in November). The metal stand will get mailed to the #photo based upon my daughter’s Birthday. (Can’t get much more random than that.) For example if your photo was posted as #XX and her Birthday is on XX, then I’ll mail the stand to you.

**If this type of thing is not allowed here, then Mods please lock this thread. I’m just really trying to encourage the Love of X-metals.**

ob.jpg

An Example would be...
ow2-1.jpg

2. I like the fit of the XS for my head, Nice and snug.

3. This example post will be post # zero

6805475537_22eb52fb38_b.jpg

My JulieX, Xmetal Ruby showing off its sexy hammerstems. If you don't already know the story of how i came to have JulieX, here is the saga -http://www.oakleyforum.com/diy-modding-discussion/2640-brips-x-metal-halloween-special.html . I love how they look, and fits me perfect. Next to my trusty Suunto Stinger Dive Computer that is also my daily watch. My 13" MBP in the background. These 3 items, along with my iPhone, are my daily essentials.

Post #1

-XS, carbon OO, Pol. fits well and great for driving & fishing.
-Torpedo Watch
-Post # 2

Last edited by a moderator: