• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For the m2 lovers...

zap5504

Oakley Beginner
Call them boring if you wish, but I went for the matte black to try to capture the spirits of original m frame! :)

image.jpeg

Not boring at all man, I'm planning on picking up an original pair of M frames at some point, my first pair of Oaks that I have to replace. :)

That matte will let you put any lens in also, nice pickup.

Congrats. No need to be defensive over the M2, you like what you like.

Sent from Q's Note5

Haha, I was referring to the colour way! I figure some people would think the typical black is too ordinary.

Not boring at all man, I'm planning on picking up an original pair of M frames at some point, my first pair of Oaks that I have to replace. :)

That matte will let you put any lens in also, nice pickup.

Thanks for the love! That's exactly the reason why I picked a very neutral icon/frame so that if I ever want to swap the lens and earsocks, the glasses will still look well-coordinated.

Haha, I was referring to the colour way! I figure some people would think the typical black is too ordinary.

Ah ok... I never really appreciated matte until recently. Matte is just wonderful. But no need to justify your selection ;)

Sent from Q's Note5

Ah ok... I never really appreciated matte until recently. Matte is just wonderful. But no need to justify your selection ;)

Sent from Q's Note5

I had matte black for the sliver and told myself I'd get polish black this time...but of course that didn't happen.:p

I just think that matte black gives everything a premium feel, whereas the polish black makes the frame seems plasticky.

Back