• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For the SERIOUS O Watch Collector

I agree, the watch looked scuffed and abused. Not sure how you could treat it that way, but whatever...

After 2 years of searching this watch on eBay as part of my daily routine, I take 2 days off and that is when this damn watch surfaces on eBay?! GTFO! I wouldn't have sprung for it in its condition, nor do I have the funds available for it, but it sure is bizarre that the FMJ popped up on eBay during the only 2 days I haven't searched for it in 2 years.

That's a pretty big ticket item for a first eBay sale, as the seller has zero feedback.

After 2 years of searching this watch on eBay as part of my daily routine, I take 2 days off and that is when this damn watch surfaces on eBay?! GTFO! I wouldn't have sprung for it in its condition, nor do I have the funds available for it, but it sure is bizarre that the FMJ popped up on eBay during the only 2 days I haven't searched for it in 2 years.

That's a pretty big ticket item for a first eBay sale, as the seller has zero feedback.
Get your $$$s ready. Now that people see a non-mint 1 go for retail, youll probably see some mint one popping out of the woodworks for 10k starting I bet.

Get your $$$s ready. Now that people see a non-mint 1 go for retail, youll probably see some mint one popping out of the woodworks for 10k starting I bet.
The last BNIB FMJ sold for $4k above retail. I'm not touching that. And guess who sold it? None other than LX300GS, the master eBay scalper.

The last BNIB FMJ sold for $4k above retail. I'm not touching that. And guess who sold it? None other than LX300GS, the master eBay scalper.
I did not know that. But good luck with your search. I was had it out with a member over another member that marked a HARDCASE up by almost 100% so I can relate!:headbang:

I did not know that. But good luck with your search. I was had it out with a member over another member that marked a HARDCASE up by almost 100% so I can relate!:headbang:
Yeah,
It's hard to wrap your head around the exorbitant markups on items that aren't even rare. People do it though.

Latest Posts

Back