• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- For Those Who Shoot ... Target Practice/Hunt ...

I just use grey. its a neutral base and blocks out the sun just fine! For indoors, I use clear.
I basically have 2 shooting glasses: use a SI M frame kit, or the radar path. Both of them I only have clear or grey lens. No other colors. Hope this helps! I keep it simple =)

Style wise, thats whole different story..i go frogskins, juliets, etc. all kinds of lenses...

I don't competition shoot or anything so I wouldn't know. I'd think something polarized that really makes colors contrast. I wear what feels good that day. I just shoot target practice a bit for fun and to get familiar with my guns. I only have them for self defense really (except the DE's, those are for fun). A carjacker isn't gonna wait while I put on my shooting glasses ;)

I mainly use ESS Crossbows for shooting (they are owned by Oakley so that shouldn't be too blasphemous lol) but I've also used Ballistic M Frame 2.0s and Flak Jackets. I've used standard grey for outdoors, clear indoors/nighttime for years with no issues. I do plan on getting TR22 Prizm for my M Frames to test them out.

Back