1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Exactly as the Title says!!

Was looking to see what kind of trades were out there for this .

Got this from a friend of mine and i already have a Red Dialed Time Tank so figured i would put this up here to see what you Good Folks Thought.

Would love to get into a 24K Serialized Juliet ( Don't like the x Squared doesn't fit my head very well)
    lease PM me with any other offers!! Something iof equal value would be cool.
    I also collect Some of the more Rare Frogs

Would prefer US Transaction as Customs is a pain in the Butt

And Some Pics!:

For Trade Brand New Minute Machine Sku 10-251 In The Shrink! - dsc0016fq.th.jpg
    For Trade Brand New Minute Machine Sku 10-251 In The Shrink! - dsc0020vk.th.jpg
    For Trade Brand New Minute Machine Sku 10-251 In The Shrink! - dsc0023jm.th.jpg
    For Trade Brand New Minute Machine Sku 10-251 In The Shrink! - dsc0024vq.th.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    where are you located?