• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For You Married Guys

OakleyFrankFMJ

The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Castle
This is for you married guys.

Just figured I'd spread some of my cheer that I live by. :smile:

You guys say happy wife, happy life.

I say no wife, hot GFs and lots of Oakleys, VERY happy life. :biggrin:

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess Will you marry me? The Princess said NO And the Prince lived HAPPILY ever after and rode motorcycles and hunted And raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and kept his house and guns and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was ****in cool as hell and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up ..... The end.

This is for you married guys.

Just figured I'd spread some of my cheer that I live by. :smile:

You guys say happy wife, happy life.

I say no wife, hot GFs and lots of Oakleys, VERY happy life. :biggrin:

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess Will you marry me? The Princess said NO And the Prince lived HAPPILY ever after and rode motorcycles and hunted And raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and kept his house and guns and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was ****in cool as hell and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up ..... The end.

Lol! Bachelors unite, i'm broke though.

I did more than my fare share on running around. Took me 2 tries, ali-money and child support but I wouldn't trade what I have now for all your GF's and those C-6's. Happy life, happy wife, happy man. :biggrin:

I wouldn't trade what I have now for all your GF's and those C-6's. Happy life, happy wife, happy man. :biggrin:

Absolutely. I have 2 of the best kids I could ask for and a wife that, as long as our bills are paid, lets me buy anything I want oakley wise. Can't complain.

to be honest i enjoy being marrried with kids more than i did being single. Frank i am not knocking your choice either i think to each their own and as long as you are happy that is what really matters.

It's all good. I just posted it cause it was a funny little thing somebody texted me one time. Figured I'd share it. Not knocking anyone or trying to criticize. We are all happy in our own way and that is what counts. Just wanted to get a nice chuckle out of everyone. :smile: :thumb:

Marriage is not for everyone. I never thought I would be married but I found the right person. While you make a great argument, I really enjoy having a person in my life who only wants me for me.

Yeah, but you have to remember that there's 1 thing that's WAY better than motorcycles... his and hers Vespas!!

As a married person, I can very honestly say I'm way happier now than I was back in my single days. I am also changing double the diapers now that our twins have arrived. I can also surely speak to all of the parents on here - having kids is a completely different experience than anything else... they make all the "stuff" seem inconsequential.

Yeah, but you have to remember that there's 1 thing that's WAY better than motorcycles... his and hers Vespas!!

As a married person, I can very honestly say I'm way happier now than I was back in my single days. I am also changing double the diapers now that our twins have arrived. I can also surely speak to all of the parents on here - having kids is a completely different experience than anything else... they make all the "stuff" seem inconsequential.

+100. I could have the worst day ever at work and **** just goes wrong, as soon as I get home and see my 2 monsters they can turn it all around.

Back